Welcome! I'm PsiWarp. It's an alias I use for several forums, inspired by the Protoss from Starcraft I/II. Being an RTS enthusiast since my younger days and recently exploring the FPS gaming world, Natural Selection 2 provides both dynamics in one neat package.
I am currently an active wiki Sysop. You can look me up on Steam and I'm fairly active on the official NS2 forums as well!
Hope to heal you soon,
PsiWarp the Gifted Gorge
Race Overview Page Design
- Goal - reorganize sections and add table templates to present race-specific details.
- Frontiersmen - Marine race main page
- Kharaa - Alien race main page
- Template:Lifeform Table - information about Kharaa lifeforms.
- Template:Evolution Table - information about Evolutions.
- Template:Alien Comm Ability Table - all Alien Commander abilities.
- Template:Biomass Ability Table - Biomass levels and unlocked abilities.
- Template:Kharaa Techtree - Gorge, basic, and advanced structures.
- Goal - condense all abilities' statistics using templates to keep pages clean and tidy.
- Template:AbilityTable - Main template to be used for all abilities and upgrades.
- Template:MarineAbilityTable - Template for all Frontiersmen-related abilities and research, temporary until merged into single template.
- Template:AlienAbilityTable - Template for all Kharaa-related abilities and research, temporary until merged into single template.
- Template:AbilityName - Naming format for each individual ability template. Use template:AbilityTable to create a table within the template.
- Category:Ability Templates - Comprehensive archive of all units and structures' ability and research templates.
- Goal - update wiki with all related changes from new builds as quickly as possible.
- Game News - Link to the new build's blog post and add a short description. Please keep the news count to a maximum of four by categorizing the next oldest news by year and month in the list below.
- Wiki News - Date the changes-in-progress announcement and link to new build's wiki page (to be created). Please keep the news count to a maximum of four by categorizing the next oldest news by year and month in the list below.
- Patches - Comprehensive tables about previous patches. Date and link new builds and provide a major change description.
- Template:BuildNav - Navigation tool for quick access. Link the new build behind the previous using the "white dot" code between each build.
- Build ### - Create the new build's wiki page. Format as follows: Date (MM/DD/YYYY), 2nd heading for each major category, add * in front of all the changes by sentence, link related pages once each, and add the BuildNav at the bottom (see previous build pages for proper format).
- Goal - polish all units and structures pages by using templates and organizing sections in the pages' table of contents.
- Template:Class - info box template for all units and structures, add or remove parameters when necessary and keep clear record in the list shown.
- Template talk:Class - sample template, just copy/paste, fill out, and remove unneeded parameters where applicable.
- Template:rtoc - moves a page's table of contents to the right side.
- Viewer.exe - found inside "C:\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Natural Selection 2" directory. Used for all unit and structure models to pose for animation.
- GifCam - Downloaded software to easily create animated gif's.
- Main Page: COMPLETE
- Units: MAC
- Structures: Command Station, Extractor, Infantry Portal, Armory, Robotics Factory, Arms Lab, Sentry, Sentry Battery, Observatory, Phase Gate, Prototype Lab, Power Node
- Main Page: COMPLETE
- Structures: COMPLETE