How to Contribute to this Wiki
From NS2 community wiki
Welcome to the NS2 community wiki!
Please use this wiki as:
- A storehouse for all NS2 information from the forums, interviews, etc.
- Galleries of concept art, development screenshots (and playtest screens when we're ready!)
- Anything else related to NS2 that doesn't have a home elsewhere.
- Please register and use the same handle you use on the UW site to avoid confusion.
- Please follow our Community Guidelines, and these wiki-specific guidelines:
- Do not edit with a malicious intent.
- Be factual, cite your information and avoid edit wars. If you have a dispute, please use the discussion tab to resolve any issues.
- Do not use the wiki like you would on IRC or on the forums (off topic discussion, chat, jokes). Remain neutral when editing articles and take your time to explain yourself when discussing on a talk page.
- If you feel something could be done better, so long as it is only one or two pages and a minor change, feel free to do it. Any large changes that will affect more than that or require template modifications or additions to css/js pages, please use this page to raise your suggestion for change.
Enjoy and thanks!
How to Contribute
- Mediawiki Guide
- Chat with other contributors at the Wiki IRC Channel.
- If you make a nice CSS that fits the rest of the NS site, please e-mail it to email@example.com.
Things that need to be done
- General wiki writing/editing/organizing/discussing.
- Continually parse information from UWE and add to wiki.
- Edit pages that need editing.
- Expand incomplete lists (pages that use incomplete lists).
- Keep it simple. There is no need for millions of pages. Most information can be contained within 1 page. IE: upgrades of a building.
Want to help translate?
- Main article: NS2 community wiki:Other languages.
Want to add new icons? Use the Image Tutorial.