From NS2 community wiki
(Redirected from Damage types)
| "Construction Begun!"
Player Damage Types
Damage types most involved in damage dealt between players.
- Every armor point of the target will absorb 2 points of damage
- Frontiersmen: Assault Rifle, Rifle Bash, Shotgun, Sentry, Mine
- Kharaa: Bite, Parasite, Spit, Hydra Spike, Poison Bite, Xenocide
- Every armor point of the target will absorb 4 points of damage
- Frontiersmen: Pistol
- Does 50% extra damage to players. Every armor point of the target will absorb 2 points of damage
- Kharaa: Lerk Spikes, Swipe, Gore
- Only damages player health
- Kharaa: Spores
- Only affects non-mechanical units
- Kharaa: Heal Spray
Conditional Damage Types
These damage types apply to certain circumstances or function as a limitation, such as the structure-only ARC attack.
- Attack may deal damage to doors, as well as structures. Armor is treated as 1 point of Health.
- Kharaa: Smash
- Only damages structures
- Frontiersmen: ARC Cannon